1. Changes to Our Terms:
We may make changes to this Agreement at any time without specific notice to you. The latest version of this Agreement will be posted on this Site. Moreover, we may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of bgsunlaw.com; refuse to provide any user with access to the Site; charge, modify, or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes will mean you accept such changes.
2. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This Site is controlled and/or operated from San Francisco, California, United States and is not intended to subject The Law Office of Byron Sun and/or Byron Sun to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of California and of the United States. As such, this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, United States, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in San Francisco, California, United States, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Byron Sun is licensed to practice law in the State of California. We do not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Site in a state or other jurisdiction where this Site does not comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state or jurisdiction.
3. Use of This Site:
The content on this Site is for general informational purposes only. Nothing on this Site should be construed to be legal advice, and you should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content on this Site without seeking appropriate legal advice regarding your particular situation, from an attorney licensed to practice law in your state or jurisdiction. Further, the content on this website is not intended to, and does not, create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of Byron Sun, nor does our receipt of an email or other communication from you. If you are not currently a client of The Law Office of Byron Sun, your email or other correspondence may not be privileged. Until we have formally established an attorney-client relationship, as evidenced by a signed engagement agreement, please do not send us any confidential information.
The content on this Site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date.
4. Prohibited Uses:
You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations while using this Site. Further, your use of this Site and any information, materials or documents are conditioned on your compliance with the following. You agree not use this Site to:
- conduct any activity that is fraudulent or unlawful in any applicable jurisdiction where this Site is being used;
- transmit to or from this Site any content that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourage or constitutes conduct that would be deemed criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in any applicable jurisdiction where this Site is being used;
- harm minors in any way;
- violate any state or federal law regulating e-mail, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations;
- interfere with or disrupt our operation of the Site;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any computer virus, spyware, corrupted data, Trojan Horse, or other computer code, document, file, software, data or program that is harmful;
- post or send to or from this Site any content for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- restrict or inhibit any other person from using or accessing this Site, including by means of hacking into, defacing, dismantling, or otherwise in any way inactivating any portion of the Site;
- interfere with or violate in any way any other Site visitor's or user's right to privacy or other rights, harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users, or about attorneys, other employees, or representatives identified on the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials contained within the Site by any method, including but not limited to using any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture;
- frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization;
- copy, print, republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any content and materials retrieved from this Site;
- create compilations or derivative works of any content and materials from this Site;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content and Materials that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties;
- gather information for or transmitting (1) unsolicited commercial e-mail; (2) e-mail that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; and (3) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions; and/or
- export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States.
Please be aware that some links within this Site may lead to websites that are beyond our control, which are operated and maintained by third parties. The Law Office of Byron Sun includes these links solely for your convenience, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. We disclaim any responsibility for the contents and any form of transmission received from such websites or advertising. Likewise, any information on this Site provided by third parties does not necessarily reflect the views of The Law Office of Byron Sun or its clients.
If you would like to link to our Site, you may do so subject to the following:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless specifically agreed upon by us;
- you do not misrepresent any relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- your website does not engage in illegal, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, and/or defamatory content;
- you discontinue providing links to this Site immediately upon our request; and/or
- you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damages suffered as a result of your actions.
6. Limitations of Liability:
This Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions outside of California, United States. If you access the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR INJURY YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE, THE CONTENT/INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PROVIDED, OR THAT RESULT FROM ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS, OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISSATISFACTIONS WITH OUR SITE IS TO STOP USING THIS SITE.
We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any damages or adverse consequences resulting from your use of this Site, including reliance on the materials herein.
The contents on this Site may constitute advertising and/or attorney advertising under state ethics rules. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, OR GUARANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our partners, associates, employees, volunteers, agents, licensors, contractors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or alleged to result from, your use of an access to this Site or your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any third-party right.
9. Contacting Us:
If you have a question or comment regarding this Site, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, you may also contact us at:
The Law Office Of Byron Sun
140 Geary Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, California 94108