Planning for life's twists and turns is never easy. However, proper estate planning can help preserve hard earned assets, minimize taxes and fees, efficiently transfer wealth, and save loved ones from future expenses and time consuming legal procedures.
At the Law Office of Byron Sun, we help you plan for what matters most. We invest significant time to understand each of our client's long term goals and values to create individualized plans. Moreover, estate planning is a life long process. Changes to family circumstances, laws, and wealth may affect an estate plan. Thus, forming long-term relationships with clients is our priority. We strive to be the consistent and trusted counsel at all stages of life.
The estate and wealth planning services we offer include:
- Revocable (living) trusts
- Advanced health care directives
- Powers of attorney for asset management
- Planning for minor children
- Planning for incapacity and/or disability
- Life insurance trusts
- Grantor trusts (GRATs, GRITs)
- Irrevocable trusts
- Multi-jurisdiction and/or international planning
- Planned gifting
- Business succession planning
- Family limited partnerships and/or family limited liability companies
- Related tax planning including estate, gift, income, generation skip transfer, and property taxes
Please contact us to schedule a free consultation.